THE MAGIC PROJECT (DAY.10)

by 18.14 0 komentar
Allright, I think I'm not in a really good condition today because I got a bit headache. I think it's because I'm not close the window last night and let the wind blows through my head, but it's no problem I'm so grateful that it reminds me to close the window tonight right before sleeping.

Ok, so this is the tenth day of my project and I feel so much excited because I got a new challenge today. Yeah, I have to say thanks at least 10 times to every person who serving me. Maybe it's not too hard if I remember to say that to everyone..



So, today..
I've start saying thanks to another person. Even though just trough a comment on youtube but at least I've said thanks and be greatful.. isn't it?

So, I think i've said thanks to 3 person this morning..
The first is



Yeah he was..

Just see my computer in the morning and watch his new video accidentally and get inspired and motivated by him







It's the intro..

It was his new project to make 60 motivational minute video and it's subbed into 36 language. What a cool and generous project by him..








And i've also say thanks to anyone who subbed that video and the one who uploaded that one..
so, I think I need to say thanks 7 more times to another to complete this challenge..

Ok, lets do it

Andy Saputra on tuesday, may 13th 2014


Dear god,
I'm so happy for what I've learned yesterday because I believe it was so useful
Thanks so much for the dinner last night, I ate a lot last night
Thanks so much for this morning breakfast because it so tasty
Thanks so much for the farmer and anyone who keep the food and water exist because this planet won't be home for anyone without you
Thanks so much for everyone who ever teach and motivating me because you all show me the true world 
Thanks so much for everyone who loves and keep supporting me because you're the reason why I want to be a greatman
Thanks so much for everyone who hates and keep judging me because you all make ma so though to past the day
Thanks for everything which ever came to my life because you always make me happy or make me learn
Thanks for everything which I get for free because That things was awesome
and finally
Thanks to "THE MAGIC" book and everyone who make the books exist because it has change my life to a better way

Thank, Thanks, Thanks for the perfect solving



sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: