THE MAGIC PROJECT (DAY.7)

by 20.41 0 komentar
Yeah, this is the first week of my project and i feel really excited just like the feeling of Indiana Jones on his adventure

Allright, so....
Today, I called this excercise as the POSITIVE DAY

Why? because the books challenge me to be so positive and do all positive thing...
OK, I love challenge and I'll do my best today

So, what I'm going to do now is telling all positive thing that I really want and which I think I need them....

I need to graduate from my highschool with the best of the best score ever...
I need to enter the best university to move on from highschool because I really want to be a great man who'll motivated all the people who not believe to their self
and finally
I need someone (girl) who can controlled me when I'm out from the positive zone..
but to make all of that things happen, I need the luck.. a really big luck for sure

and OK, let's do it


Andy Saputra on saturday, may 10th 2014
dear god

Thanks somuch  for all the things I've learned yesterday because I believe it'll be useful in the first semester of the college student
Thanks so much for the yoga treatment I've done yesterday because it make so much healthy now
I really happy that I learn a positive things yesterday so thanks for realizing me about that things
Thanks so much that yesterday I have more time with my mom because yesterday is her birthday.. I hope she know that I love her so much..
Thanks so much that I really have a good sleep last night because It make me so fresh today
Thanks so much for all the people who cares about me because I believe that I'll need them oneday
Thanks so much for the people who loves and keep supporting me because they're the reason I want to reach my dream
Thanks so much for the people who ever teach me about life because they're who make me who I am now
Thanks so much for all the people who hates and keep judging me because of them I could past all the day strongly
Thanks so much for all the things that ever happened to my life because some of it make me happy and the other make me learn something
And finally
Thanks to meeting me up with "THE MAGIC" book because it has change my life

Thanks, thanks, thanks for all the perfect solving..










sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: