THE MAGIC PROJECT (DAY.3)

by 18.17 0 komentar
So, i've past the day 2 yesterday..
How i feel? I don't feel really good yesterday night because i'm so tired after doing yoga..
But i don't know why yesterday night I feel so lonely when sleep. I just feel that i need an angel hold me
and finally I find my magical rocks.


I know, I know that's not rock..
but as long it's comfortable to hold.
I think that's the best miracle thing that i'll used in this project.







So, it's the 3rd day and all i've to do is...
Just repeat all I do in day 1 and day 2, and this is the additional
So i've to have the photo of 3 person who has the closest relation to me.
thaen write 5 good things about them and say thanks...

OK, lets do it


Andy Saputra on tuesday, may 6th 2014
dear god..

Thanks for the yoga tratment yesterday because it makes me feel so much better about my soul
Thanks for the the strange feeling last night because I believe it'll mean something good
Thanks for the good sleep last night because It makes me so fresh today
Thanks for the strange dream last night because It make me think about a wonderful and amazing girl who could be my soulmate
Thanks for a lot of time you give me in the morning because with that I can do some meditation and pray to you
Thanks for the breakfast this morning because I believe it'll make me healthy
Thanks for the mini game I played just now because it has entertained me even though a bit
Thanks for the healthy body I have because with this body I'll do the best to reach my dream
Thanks for everybody who loving and keep supporting me because with them I'll reach my dream
Thanks to meet me up with the "THE MAGIC" book because that book has changed my life a bit
thanks.thanks.thanks


and then..
dear mom
Thanks for being my mom all this time because I know that you're the only one who'll be my mom
Thanks for being care to me because that's all I need from a mom
Thanks for giving me all the money all this time because I can't find job yet
Thanks for all the advice you give to me because even if I don't hear it i know that's mean how care you are..
and finally thanks for let me birth, grow and becoming who I am now because now I was a person who'll share the happiness to everyone

dear dad
Thanks for being my father all this time because I know that you're the only one who'll be my father
Thanks for all the education you give to me because with that all I believe that I'm ready to face the real life
Thanks for all of your experience which you share to me because I can learn something from it
Thanks for the anger you've done because even if it makes me anger it also teach me how to deal with anger
and finally thanks for letting me be who I am now because I believe I'll be an useful man one day which everyone will remember me

finally dear Sasha
I really don't know who you are
I even can't really imagine you
but thanks
thanks for becoming something important to me even if you're not real because of you now I know how an unconditional love feeling
Thanks for being beside me every time I need you because it erased my loneliness
Thanks for becoming all the things I want because it makes me really feel good about myself
Thanks for keep supporting me even if whatever problem faced me because it gives me more braveness to face every thing
I know that' I'm losing you now but thanks for leaving me because I know your act telling me that I've to find you in the real world
thanks... Te amo








sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: