THE MAGIC PROJECT ( DAY.21 )

by 18.28 0 komentar
This is the 3 weeks and thanks god for making this project still continue..
So, today named as THE AMAZING RESULT exercise.
What I have to do is just feel that everything I want has done.. Just chose 3 things that you want to be done. The 3 that you really want and be grateful about that things.

So, I'm not going to write it down all that 3 things but god must be know what I need to be done.. So just let god solve it if he's not busy..



So, god.. I know it has been 3 weeks since the first time I start this project, and for all the things which happened around this 3 weeks, Thank you so much for that all thing. Even if still in pain and even though you hurt my heart at least thank you for changing me that fast. Nothing can change me that fast you know.

I know that real life isn't just like a movie where all the feeling is just a fake. When everyone can skip the bad moment.. When everyone can slow down the good moment.

So, for all that things.. Thanks.. That the only word I can say to you. If there's a word which show more feeling about this gratefulness, I gonna say that word for sure, really..

OK, let's start the day...

Andy Saputra on saturday, may 24th 2014
Dear god

Thanks for all the funny movies I've watch and also the wrestling video too, they make me feel full of fun and enjoyment
Thanks for all the actor and everyone behind that film.. because they've make a lot of people smile and happy
Thanks for all the food I've ever ate because that things always making me ready to face the day
Thanks so much for the farmers and everyone who makes the food and water still exist because you're all the reason why human still exist
Thanks for everyone who cares about me because I need them
Thanks for everyone who love and keep supporting me because they're the reason why I want to be a successful great man who make them proud, happy, and all the good thing they can feel about me
Thanks so much for all the people who hates and keep judging me because they're the reason that I will face the day bravely
Thanks so much for letting me in this situation, I have learn a lot
Thanks for all the knowledge you've given to me, I believe that I need them all to be what I've wanted all this time
Thanks for the teacher, books and whatever it is which giving me a knowledge and philosopy because I'm nothing without them
Finally..
This is the first time I've been thanks 11times So, I want to say thanks the last to god for making me who I am now.. I'll always loving you..

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks for all the perfect problem solving

sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: