THE MAGIC PROJECT (DAY.11)

by 18.01 0 komentar
I don't know why my body feel stiff but my feeling told me that caused by growing taller. If that so, Thank you so much cuz I really want to be 183cm tall..

So, this is the 11th day and it called as the magical morning...

so, the book told me that I just need be grateful about everything which happen this morning and be gratefull about what I'm doing this morning.

well, this morning i have a video that inspiring me


well, it need 3 years to make that selfie videos just to find the cool places for picture taking..

If only I can be a such a freedom man like him..

He's inspiring me that everything gonna be look cool if you really spent your time for that and it make me so excited to complete this project until the 28th day






OK, lets do it

Andy Saputra on wednesday, may 14th 2014

dear god,
Thanks for everything I've learn yesterday, because i believe it was useful
Thanks for the person who teach me about anything yesterday, because you're the reason that I'm a knowledge person today
Thanks for the dinner last night and the breakfast this morning because it make me healthy and strong
Thanks for the people who make the food and water still exist because you're the reason why human still exist
Thanks for everything that make me laugh because it release my stress and pain
Thanks for everyone around me who loves and keep supporting me because they're the reason I want to be a great man today
Thanks for everyone who hates and keep judging me because they're the reason that I'll past the day though
I'm so happy that today my skill on playing dance - dance revolution was better because it make me doing exercise more in the morning
Thanks for everything which ever coming to my life because those are which develop who I am now
And finally 
Thanks so much to "THE MAGIC" book and everyone who makes the book exist because it has change my life to a better one

Thanks, thanks, thanks so much for the perfect solving









sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: