Catching Flight Project

by 01.36 0 komentar
Well, I'm not a good film director but sometimes a people like me really want to make a film, an amazing one which all people gonna be so impressed after watching it.

In my place, Indonesia...
The kind of film which attract the cool teen to watch is just the kind of romance, comedy film. Oh ya, lately, Indonesian like to watch their action movies even though it was too cruel..

Well, I'm choosing drama, comedy, romance film
and it was some film which inspired me

The first is





Ya, FORREST GUMP.. I really want make my story film begin by the conversation and also end by conversation.. The another story which also inspire me is... CATCH ME IF YOU CAN





Yeah, just look how many amazing moment were made by frank abagnale ( Leonardo Dicaprio ) on this movie? when he became a co pilot, then becoming a doctor, then becoming a lawyer? How the hell he is doing that all? but that isn't all, there's another one kind of the story frame that I really wanna mix up with that 2 films.. 





Again, again and again.. Tom Hanks acting just totally blew up my mind. He is a really cool actors for me and thanks god for making him as an actor.
well, That's all for the story frame.. maybe the frame will look like just like this Indonesian Short Movies





Well, it isn't problem If you don't understand what they talk about.. But the story Is going to be start by a conversation In a plane.. A woman and man meet, and the story of their love begin by an conversation.. But I have to think again about what the hell is happening during the flight...
well, see ya next time

sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: