THE MAGIC PROJECT ( DAY.14 )

by 19.51 0 komentar
Well, I feel so tired today after cycling around the city. But my project must go on..
and today is the 2nd week of my project.. it means I've past the half of the project

So, this 14th day called as the magical plan....
What I've to do is making any plan of today activity and be grateful about it..

OK, lets start



Andy Saputra on saturday, may 17th 2014

dear god

Thanks for everything I've learned because I believe it was useful
Thanks for everyone who ever teach and motivating me because you're the reason of my knowledge
Thanks for the dinner and the the breakfast this morning because it making me so healthy
Thanks for everyone who make the food and the water still exist because you're the reason the human still alive
Thanks for the time this morning because it make me have more time to cycling around the city
Thanks for the kind of sport I do this morning because it make me more healthy
Thanks for everyone who loves and keep supporting me because they're the reason why I want to be great man
Thanks for everyone who hates and keep judging me because they're the reason I'll past the day bravely
Thanks for everything which ever come to my life because it makes me who I am now
finally
Thanks to everyone who make "THE MAGIC" book exist because it has change my life

and about today's plan.. 
I think I'll just enjoy this day whatever will happen and thanks for making that real...

sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: