THE MAGIC PROJECT (DAY.12)

by 23.19 0 komentar
Today feel so strange to me..
I feel empty.. but I think it mean something good.. Thanks

So, this is the 12th day of my project.. I know it's tiring but I've to complete all this project to finding miracle.
What I'm going to do today is a bit strange..
I have to think about 3 people who's change my life. And be grateful about them.

well, let's start..
so, I've think about who they're



So, the first is
I really want to say thanks to

Again, again, and again..
I remember the first time I knew him from a post on facebook.
It was 5 years a go.. and he really change me into a person who can believe to myself that I could be anything.

And thanks Nick, even if my life not become better so much but you've already change me into a better person


Then, the 2nd one is

yeah, her..
without her, there's no "the secret" books

Thanks to you to introduce me to the secret..


and the last..


Yeah, he's so inspiring..
he show me that being fail is ok
and without him... the earth must be dark still

So thanks for all your invention and your inspiring life..





If only I able to talk to them.. I really wanna say thanks about being so inspiring and motivating


Ok, lets start the day

Andy Saputra on thursday, may 15th 2014
dear god

Thanks so much for what i've learned yesterday because I believe it was useful
Thanks so much for the dinner last night and the breakfast this morning because it making me strong and ready to face the day
Thanks so much for the snack this afternoon because it make me feel so much better and feel more excited
Thanks so much for everyone who make what I've ate and water still exist because you're the reason that I'm still alive until now
Thanks so much for a good sleep last night even if i feel a bit bad in the morning because a good sleep show how healthy we are
Thanks so much for a bad dream last night because I believe it means something good
Thanks so much for a wonderful morning today because I can do any activity with my dad
Thanks so much for my wonderful teeth because since I read those article, I realize now about how important my teeth is
Thanks so much for all the things which ever come to my life because it were the reason to me for being who I am now
finally
Thanks so much for all the people who make "The Magic" book exist because it has change my life..

Thanks, thanks, thanks so much for the perfect solving..

sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: