THE MAGIC PROJECT ( DAY. 24 )

by 19.39 0 komentar
It's the 24th day..
And I feel like I was a free man today. I just feel so fresh and my pain, fear and worries just gone. I don't know where they're now. do they just hiding or really gone from myself I just didn't realize it. And for that things, Thank you so much....
So, today's practice called as the "MAGIC STICK"






NO, It isn't the magic stick that I meant.
So, the magic stick that I mean is ME
yeah, me

To be honest, there's one more thing that I couldn't understand in this situation. If I am the magic stick, Then, who is the witch? I don't think that the answer was that Important.


So, what I'm going to do today is..
Pray for someone else, and be grateful.. just be grateful like your wish had came true.


SO, Lets start the day

Andy Saputra on tuesday, may 27th 2014
Dear god
Thanks for the rain now, It making the air cool
Thanks for the breakfast because it was so delicious, I think that I'm gonna miss it
Thanks so much to all farmers and all people who make the food and water still exist because you're the reason why human being still exist
Thanks so much for all knowledge that I have because I believe I'll need them all in the future
Thanks so much for all the people who give me the knowledge and pilos
Thanks so much for all film I've watch.. They're all so entertained me
Thanks so much for the actor and every crew behind all the film because you're all have entertained so much people in this world
Thanks so much for all the people who loves and keep supporting me because you're the reason why I want to be a great man
Thanks so much for all the people who hates and keep judging me because you're the reason that I'll pass the day bravely
Finally
I'm so happy that you're always with me, blessing me and show me the real life. thanks so much. love you god


Thanks, Thanks, Thanks so much for the perfect problem solving

sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: