THE MAGIC PROJECT ( DAY.20 )

by 19.33 0 komentar
Um, again again and again, a strange feeling forces me..
I don't know what to do to this feeling, a feeling that I'm sure nobody want to feel.
When fear, disapoint, and losing join up with sad and becoming one.
"The Power" told me that I have to release that feeling and becoming happy and feel lovely again, but the condition force me.....
It's hard and I hope god will send me his angel to hug me at least...


So, this is day 20 and I think I'm going better than 2 days ago. Thanks for that things.
well, what I have to do in today is be grateful and thinking about your heartbeat at the same time. Now, I think that I need to love myself more..

So
Andy Saputra on friday, may 24th 2014

dear god
Thanks for the funny movies yesterday.. I've finished watch The hangover trilogy with a lot of laugh because laughed make me feel so much better
Thanks for the actor, actress and everyone who make the comedy film still exist, because you've made million people laugh in this world
Thanks for the food yesterday, and now.. because the food make me feel so much ready to face the day
Thanks for everyone who makes the food and water still exist because you're the reason why human still alive
Thanks so much for all the silence you gave me lately because it's make me more calm to face the destiny
Thanks so much for the people who cares about me and my problem, I'm sorry that I'm not ready yet to face them, I need a couple time in silence..
Thanks so much for all the people who loves and keep supporting me because they're the main reason why I want to be a great man, make them proud, and share all the happiness to them
I'm so happy that you making me feel better everyday about this problem, even though this is not the end but at least thank you for releasing some of my fear
Thanks so much for everything which ever facing me, because they make me more mature and adult
and finally
Thanks god, for being the only one who always be here when I need you. by the way, I'll always need you

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks for all the perfect problem solving

sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: