THE MAGIC PROJECT ( DAY.22 )

by 19.24 0 komentar
So, it's Sunday and this is the 22nd day..
Everything just seems so normal and I'm not sure that I'm still in pressure or not. The only thing I'm sure that it's 10 a clock and it's Sunday. 
Today's exercise called as the " in front the eye "
all I have to do is write down 10 desire that I really want.

and read it 2 times a day, be grateful and imagine it comes true
I just don't know what I want to write right now, today was a tired day and I just feel like I want do nothing.


So, Let's start the day
Andy Saputra on Sunday, may 25th 2014
Dear god
Thanks for the comedy film yesterday, it make me feel much better
Thanks for all the person who make that film exist because they've made a lot of people entertained
Thanks for the food I've eaten because it make me ready to face the day
Thanks for the farmers and everyone who make the food and water still exist because you're the reason why human being still exist
Thanks for all the people who cares about me because I'll need them oneday 
Thanks for all the people who loves and keep supporting me because they're the reason why I want to be a great man
Thanks for all the people who hates and keep judging me because they're the reason I will face the day bravely
Thanks so much for all the silence I've trough this week. I hope it will make me better
Thanks so much for all the things you ever gave me for free because that thing mean so much to me
Thanks so much for making me who I am now because I believe that I only can be a great man by by becoming my self

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks so much for your perfect solving

sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: