THE MAGIC PROJECT (DAY.13)

by 18.09 0 komentar
Well I start the day so sweaty, but thanks for the time for a little exercise.
So, it's the 13th day. I know it's sound scary to hear 13. but I have to complete this project

What do you think when you hear about 13? To be honest, it was a magical number for me.. I never know why 13 is always have a miracle when I'm not realizing it.

well, what I'm going to do today is writing about 10 things that I really want right now, then use your imagination.


And for more satisfaction, I had to make a miracle board by putting all the things that I really want on the board. and then, oh right I forget about the format.. I must write all the things that I want by said "thanks, thanks, thanks so much for........"

so..

Andy Saputra on friday, May 16th 2014

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks so much for a good score for my exam. It even making me become the best in my country 
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks so much because I've accepted to be a student in the University that I really want all this time
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks so much because I found someone who I'm looking for all this time to become my soul mate.
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks so much for all the fortunes you ever gave me because it making me to feel closer to you
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks so much for all the money and richness you've gave me because it really making me become so wise
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks so much for giving me a perfect wife.. she's beautiful inside and outside
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks so much for making my parents so proud of me because only you who can making that possible
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks so much for the things I've invented because I believe it'll be useful for us, human
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks so much for making me this kind of person, a person with brave and holly heart. 
Thanks, Thanks, Thanks so much for giving me a perfect life which motivated all the people in the world

Thanks god....

Thanks so much for all I've ate and drink all this time because it make me still alive
Thanks so much for all the people who make the food and the water still exist because they're the reason why human still exist
Thanks so much for giving me this wonderful morning because it making me so excited
I'm so happy that this morning I start the day with a positive spirit
Thanks so much for what I've learned all this time because I believe that my invention will born by that
Thanks so much for all the people who ever teach me an motivating me because you're the reason of my knowledge
Thanks so much for all the people around me who loves and keep supporting me because you're the reason why I want to be a great man
Thanks so much for all the people around me who hates and keep judging me because you're also the reason that I'll pass the day bravely
Thanks so much to all the people who ever make me smile because you have change my feeling to a better one
Thanks so much for everything which ever come to my life because It were which making who I am now
And finally 
Thanks so much to all people who make "THE MAGIC" book exist because it has change my life to a better way

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks so much for the perfect solving












sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: