THE MAGIC PROJECT ( DAY.15 )

by 06.31 0 komentar
I know I know..
It's really late to post it today... but late is better than never right?
I was so tired after back from my hometown just now..
So, in this 15th day what I have to do is healing the broken relationship..
well, sometimes I just don't wanna build it up again. why? because I just don't wanna feel the same pain again..

so, what I have to do now is writing 10 things that I really grateful about his/her and be grateful for it..
Finally..
I'm not going to fix my relation to my ex, but All I want to fix is my relationship with myself

so, let's do it...


dear me

Thanks for accompany me since the first time.. you're the most respectful man that I have
Thanks for letting me become who I am because you're the only person who knows the truth of me
Thanks for being me all this time because you're the most perfect thing I've ever be
Thanks for all the thing's you've done this time because all you've done is a story of us
Thanks for being care to me all this time because your careness show how lovely you're
Thanks for always being a brave man because I need your brave to face the real life
Thanks for always become the inspiration of myself because you're so inspiring
Thanks for always loving me event if sometimes you hate me so much because you're the only one this time who can give me the unconditional love, the love that endless and will be the same after whatever come to me
Thanks for always motivate me because you're the best motivator in the world
finally
Thanks for whatever you're because I believe you'll be a masterpiece of this life

dear me, I really want to know that I love you more than anything because you're eternally in me..


Andy Saputra on sunday, May 18th 2014
Dear god

Thanks for the activity yesterday because it was so fun
Thanks for the clothes I bought yesterday because I really appreciate it
Thanks for the Dinner and the breakfast this morning because it make me strong to face the day
Thanks so much to all people who makes the food and water still exist because you're the reason why human still exist
Thanks for all my knowledge because I believe I need it to be a greatman
Thanks for all the people who ever teaching and motivating me because you're the reason why I'm a knowledge man
Thanks for all the people who loves and keep supporting me because you're the reason why I want to be a great man
Thanks for all the people who hates and keep judging me because you're the reason I'll pass the day bravely
Thanks for everything which ever come to my life because you're the reason why I'am who I am now
Finally..
Thanks for the magic book because it has change my life and don't forget to say thanks to all the people who make that books exist..

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks for the perfect solving

sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: