THE MAGIC PROJECT ( DAY.19 )

by 19.04 0 komentar
To be honest. I don't think I can do this exercise because I need to get myself better by here. Think about myself in my bedroom..

Why I don't think I can't do this?
Today is the 19th day and all I have to do is walk and say thank you after every step I've taken and I've to do it a 100 step..
That's why I don't think that I'm ready because I'm not ready to see the world again yet.


This problem of mine has making me this calm and silence. Thank you so much for that gift you've given to me. It really have changed me. It make me think again that I can still got some fun even though without doing anything. But it also still losing most of my hope and dream, I just feel that it's quite impossible to me to be a successful greatman and it make me think and think more about how does it feel to be that things. With my condition right now, if that's all really happen and the good fortune comes to me. I must be become calm still, all my arrogances was almost gone after this tragedy and for that I really wanna say thanks. Thanks that I still can think about the feeling becoming a great man, Thanks for changing me to a better person, And thanks for losing much of my fear. I think now I was a kind of fearless man.
Be right back

Well, thanks.. I've got another 1 person who cares about my fear, my problem... This problem is really complicated it even making me almost forget to say thanks to whatever it is. So, I hope this things gonna giving me a good lesson to me and I also hope there'll an amazing good fortune faces me so it change me and making me more believe that god still blessing and loving me even if I forget his existence sometimes.

And here, in my bedroom I prayed to you..


Ok, let's start the day. the plan today is.. I think I'm gonna watch a lot of funny movies today, it making me feel better honestly. But the first ritual.. I have to do that first to really start the day


Andy Saputra on thursday, may 22nd 2014
Dear god..

Thanks for the comedy movies this morning, it was so fun and making me laugh, thanks also about the one yesterday because it make me laugh and almost forget the bad things..
Thanks for all the actors or actresses and don't forget the directors and whoever you're who makes the comedy film still exist, because you're one of the reason a million peoples laugh in this world
Thanks for the food exactly because it making me ready to face the day
Thanks for all the people who makes the food and the water still exist because you're the reason why human still alive
I know that I never be grateful about it before but thanks my laptop, you've made this project still going on. I'll carry you whereever I live.. because you're the first. and even if you're not functioning anymore. You'll be stay still with me
Thanks for all the person who cares, loves and keep supporting me because they're the reason I want to be a great man even if the chance were all gone now..
Thanks for everything I learn yesterday, I believe it was a good thing and useful
Thanks for the silence lately, it makes me learn about much thing
Thanks for everyone who hates and keep judging me because they're the reason that I'll past the day bravely
and finally
I want to kept the 10th for the things I really want.. And i'll be so grateful after it comes.. So thanks for letting me save some grateful for that things..


Thanks, Thanks, Thanks so much for the perfect problem solving


















sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: