THE MAGIC PROJECT (DAY.5)

by 04.50 0 komentar
So, this practice called as the magical money day...





But, what i'm going to do isn't the same like she does.
I'm not going to duplicate my money by saying a spell...
I even don't even have to say anything from my mouth just keep it in my heart
and boom... There said that my money will duplicate by the way that I'll never expect.




So, what I'm going to do is..
Just do the same thing as the first and the second day.
Thinking about my childhood and also think about everything I've got for free..

Ok, i'm gonna do that here..
So, if I think about all the thing I've got for free maybe it's a lot.. so lot until it's maybe uncountable but the most pricefull thing I've ever get is my education. I even can't count how much money did my parents had spend all this time only for my education.. So I really appreciate it and thanks that I'm luckier than much kid in my country because I'm an educational person..

The other thing that also changed my life maybe is my first phone..


I called this my first even if it's not really the first because this phone was changed my life a lot..
It making me be more social to people..

And since i use that phone. I got my first love and another one who adore me. And since i use that phone I know what is friendship mean. Even though my bestie leave me I'll always find another one
Thanks for meeting up with that phone







Then, the other thing that have changed my life also is a bike...


maybe that's how it looks that time..
Even if i lost that bike I really want to say thanks to that bike. Because that bike has lost my weight a lot and givin me a more proportional body..

hope you now was belong to someone better than me..




And for everything i've get for free... Thanks for coming to my life


allright i've thought about the thing I've get for free..
so the next thing I've to do is make a magical money. Just write down on your money
 "THAKS FOR EVERYTHING I GET ALL THIS TIME"
read it gratefully everytime you see that money..

ok, lets do it

Andy Saputra, thursday, may 8th 2014

dear god...
Thanks for anything i've learn yesterday because I believe even if I entered my campus by SNMPTN it'll be so much important oneday
Thanks for the yoga excercise yesterday because it make me feel much better
Thanks for a delicious dinner last night because it make me feel much better
Thanks for a good sleep last night because it make me so fresh today
Thanks for the real feel dream  last night because I believe even if my life still boring the dream must be happen for a good reason
Thanks for waking me up earlier this morning because it givin me more time in the morning
Thanks for remembering me with all the things I get this morning because I believe it'll make me be more gratefull
Thanks for everybody who loves and keep supporting me because they're the reason I want to reach my dream
Thanks for everybody who hates and keep judging me because of them I'll pass the day strongly
and finally.
Thanks to meet me up with "THE MAGIC" book because it has change my life

Thanks, thanks, thanks









sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: