MIRACLES COMING TRUE

by 08.01 0 komentar
Well, I know that my project has delayed for about a week but look..
The miracles coming real..
Now I've seen how much my parents happiness and making me no worried to lift up my head more a bit..

I've been accepted as the new student in the university that I really think was impossible to be accepted as student all this time.
And it just feel like a dreams come true..
Sometimes I'm just thinking that it all wasn't real, but I just can't wake up from this dream which really look a like with the real world..


And for that all..
I really want to say thanks so much to the one which let this thing happen...
The one who has written the story of my life...

I just don't know what to say more, if only there's a word which can express my feeling now..

I'm a 100% healed from my hurt, and thanks to all people and everything which let it coming real..

I know I'm hurt before, I know I'm sad before, but it all payed by this situation.. so thanks for that

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks...
Thanks so much to you.. god

sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: