THE MAGIC PROJECT ( DAY.25 )

by 19.20 0 komentar
It's the 25th day and I'm so grateful that I'm still alive even if  have no spirit today..
Today exercise called as the magical clue 
So, what I'm gonna do today is be grateful about anything you thing as a clue of something


OK let's start the day
Andy Saputra on wednesday, 28th may 2014
Dear god

Thanks again, you give another things that making me be more mature
Thanks for all the silence because I still need this condition
Thanks that at least I already know where to continue my study
Thanks for making my parents feel better, i love them
Thanks for all the knowledge that I have, I believe that I'll need them
Thanks for the people who has become the reason of my knowledge
Thanks to my laptop, because you're the reason why this project still continue
Thanks for all the things which ever helping me because you're so special
Thanks to everybody who loves and keep supporting me, because they're the reason why I want to be a great man
Thanks to you god for making me who I am now. You must be have a special gift waiting in the future.


Thanks, Thanks, Thanks so much for the best solution of my problem


sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: