THE MAGIC PROJECT ( DAY.17 )

by 20.31 0 komentar
To be honest, I'm not in a good condition
I don't really know that I have to be proud or sad this time, but it's not going to stop this whole project
So, this is the 17th day called as the magical check day...
and what I'm going to do is

1st.
Print out this check


NONONO

Not that kind of check


BUT THIS!!!!

I don't think that I cant print it out today. If thinking about my feeling

so, I'm sorry that I'll just do by another way





and then, hold the check and be grateful about the magical check.. It is said that someday we'll get the real check



so let's get started

Andy Saputra on tuesday, may 20th 2014
Dear god

I know it feels hard but thanks for leting me graduate, I know it's also hard to said but I know that you have another good plan.
Even if I fell so hurt inside but thanks at least I just found something good to say thanks to.. Thanks so much about the dream just now.. I know that it's unreal but it making me feel so much better than yesterday. Thinking about someone who really cares about me have make me cheer enough for ready to face this hard day
I know it's also hard but thanks for giving me the best score I can reach even though not the best in universe but Thanks again for the fortune..
Thanks so much about the food today because it makes me strong enough to pass the day even if just sleeping on my bed
Since yesterday I feel really bad about my self, I've lost my time, I've lost my girl, and the worst is I've lost so much fun this semester. I think I've lost the most thing depend to another.. But why only this just I got? I really want to talk with you god.. but although you don't talk directly to me I just wanna be grateful so much to you that letting me become this adult who will solve his problem of life alone
I know that you're not going to help me this time but thanks that you just show me to not becoming arrogant
Thanks so much for letting me become more calm than before, because a lot of my friend complained about me before
Thanks so much that you show me that I'm not good enough to be a greatman, it making me more excited from now to prove that still a chance to be a great man
Thanks to the teacher who ever teaching me in highschool, now you know the result of what you have done this whole time to me
Thanks so much that today there's so much happy people who get a good score of the final exam even better than me because I believe that they deserve it
and finally
Thanks so much for giving me power to continue this project even if I'm in a really bad conditions, thanks so much for making me be grateful still even though the bad thing forces me, I always believe that there must be a good thinks behind this even if I can't find it yet..

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks so much for the perfect problem solving








sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: