NO SLEEP NO FEAR

by 22.39 0 komentar
Thanks god that I still have a bit time to write a certain things like this.

I know, when people read what I'm going to write now will think and said 
"he must be insane, he must be crazy..."

To be honest, I do insane, I do crazy and now I'm under pressure.. And thanks for those things that I'm still survive now. I know life is full of problem, I know life is full of shit. But think once again. aren't you still allrigth in the middle of the trouble? This is kind of the mindset that I would change now. To not affraid anymore to the trouble and to be calmer to face the trouble. But what scared me a lot is TIME!


yeah, nobody knows how long is your time.

And that's why I don't wanna waste my time. And that's mean i have to start leaving one of my hobby

SLEEPING

( maybe this is how i look when sleeping )

I'm not a baby anymore, I'm a man now!!
Do you know how many hours do bill gates sleep a day when he built a microsoft? 1 hours a day!!!
that
1 HOURS A DAY!!!

And look what has he done! the best IT company till now.

So, what the things that making me think that sleep is useless is this film!

  


 This film making me realize how great we can be if we dedicated all most of our time to fight for what we want. But there's one thing  that I'm afraid of..

How do I start those habbit? 

I'm just fucking worried that this thing won't be done.
I'm also just worried that these things will just destroying me.

I hate my self for being so spoiled.

I just want to be free. free of the pain. free of the pressure.

I don't know why I'm thingking like that but I just feeling that I'm a kind of lonely and I need to learn to live alone. But i'm not alone.. There's much people around me. But I don't know why I feel so alone..

Dear god, if you hear me..
please tell me and change me into a better one...


 


sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: