Zero Point

by 06.32 0 komentar
Do you ever feel that everything just unreal, unfair, and unjust to you?
Well, I'm on it right now. And just didn't know how to act..
Some reference told me to be grateful when everything forced me but It's just giving a shit. Some said that I have to be happy whatever forces me but I can't just fake this feeling I just can't act like actor facing this tragedy...


It's just feel that everything you've fight for was for nothing. It's also feel like everything you've done useless and it almost making you losing hope.


Somebody ever told me that there's always hope when we still alive. But I just can't see it yet, everything was just turn terrible for me now, I only just can stay calm, and do nothing

Honestly, I really want to shout out about whatever it is and release all the pain in me, but I can't. I just don't want the people thinking that I was insane, and call the hospital. That's why I'm writing here, right now.. hope all this feeling will gone.

If I talk about what I want. There's must be something that I want and when I get it, there's must be something new that I want. I don't know why but maybe all people was the same as me. But if you ask me about what I need, I'm not sure that all I want is all I need. All I need maybe is just being a good guy who can share all the happiness to the other, make they smile and cherry up. I'm just thinking about their smile. It's making me feel a bit better right now.

Someone also ever told me that by writing wildly like this will release all the bad things inside you. You must be know where to find that quotes. Ya, the 6th sense film is.

So, here I am.. Hope all the sadness gone. Hope all the things will solved. Hoped all the things giving a happy ending and Hope that someday when I've been successful, I can share all this mental problem to the other.

Dear god, I know that I've been asking so much to you. But it's the only way I knew to keep my distance near to you. Doing good things sometimes make me sick but sometimes I even did'nt have time to do that. You've making me such a busy boy, So busy till I've lost someone I love. I don't ask you to give her back to me. She deserved to leave me and so do I to deserved lost her.

I know that you're the one who respect about the justice but why justice didn't face me now? where's she gone?

Dear god, If you hear me now. Please help me to leave this zero point to the better place, and when I'm up there please just remind me abut this tragedy.

sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: