The one who lead the one who do

by 21.30 0 komentar
Don't ever believe when other people said that you are a bad leader, even they said that you're not a leader. why?

because everybody is worth enough to become a leader
everybody is also is good enough to become a leader
it just YOU

You that don't have a believe inside you. You that afraid of the bad word from the other. You that thinking that you're not a good enough leader.


Even if you're not a leader a group at least you're the leader of one thing.
Yourself.

Not every leader of a group is a leader of theirself. There's still something that controlled their own self. When a person is worth to be a leader of their self is when that person can controlled all the things inside them. The way of thinking, the way of do something. everything

Now, i'm just trapped in a situation where nobody wants to be a leader, So i'm just admit myself to become the leader of that group. In the begin. I just have no confident in my self that I can handle it all. But I just let all the things flow and never leave my own job. I just try to be sincere and believe that all the things will be handled itself. Then the miracle comes. It is just unexplained.

I don't know why now I don't feel the pain and the same pressure like the first time anymore. I don't know why today is just brighter than yesterday. It just gone. And now, i'm just hoping that other people also think that I'm good enough to lead them.

sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: