LONE

by 08.45 0 komentar
It's been a day since the last time I receive your message.

It just feel ok at the first, I start the day like nothing had happened before. It just feel like the usual day that I pass.

I'm having any exercise, had my own brunch at campus, and just came back to my bedroom for some rest till I realised that there's something that I didn't get today. 

"HER WORD

the word from someone that always hear my word. The news of someone that always looking after me every time I stuck for joying my save place. 

She's the reason why I become so brave to leave the comfort zone and rethink to make my own castle which build by my own lego of dream. But she's the only comfort zone that I won't left. 

I don't know why but it's feel that I just have done a big mistake to her for being so rude to her which just like I'm act that I'm not paying any attention to her all this time. I also don't know how I acted like that.

All I know now just that I'm missing her because she's missing from me. I know it just a few days, but I think it will feels like a long day, I'm sure of it.

I know it was just 3 days,
but hey

it's 72 hours 
means
it's 4.320 minute
NO,
it's 259.200 second

I know, there must be a lot of thing I can do in 259.200 second. But I just feel so lonely when I do all the things without hear any word from her. In a lonely world I'm just thinking, what a real man would do. Thinking of it making me more sad, suffering and dying. 

It just a quarter of 259.200 second but I'm already missing her. I don't know how far she's there, I don't know how many miles she's out there from me. All I can do is just continue the boring day even if It's so sad and lonely in the night.

I Just watching a animation movie just now, and in the end, there's a good picture. It need a quite long time to capture because I'm watching it in youtube and it's buffering when I'm trying to rewind and replay the film. here it is


Looking at those just make me wonder how long do I need to be the guy on the left side and she become the girl on the right side. Everything seems so happy in the end of those film, those moment really is making me in much much jealous. Making me more unpatient with time. Making me want to through the time faster even if enjoying the time is also as excited as it. 

this is the report from me, 
for her
the one I want to be with in the end of the day

sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: