2k15 resolution

by 23.02 0 komentar
I know, i know...

I know it's been so long since my last post. But it's 2k15 man...
A new year, and there's must be a new hope

And just like every years, here is my silly list that I'll reach this years!!!!!

I know it's too late but I thought it's better late than never nah?

ok, I'm a bit nervous now... but you know what? I've thanks so much to god before..


Yeah, for the 2k14

I know it's a dramatic years, it's just started with a broken heart.
I ever have an emotional connection with someone that I believe she's gonna be the last for me. But it just so hard to know what is it in her mind. I just have no idea how to keep going with her. I do love her but she hates the way I love her. She rather be with another man than me..

I know it just like the older story.. but there's something missing that I just can't let it go that easy. Some mistery that really hard to left and absolutely making me hard to move on till one day I just  choosing to deny those things and go think another things..

In 2k14 there's also a dramatic story of my life about the school story. It was the year when I was graduated from my high school. and it is also the year when I realized and learned so much thing. It's not only just about the main subject in school but also about life. I've learned that sometimes I need a loneliness I also realizing my self to stop thingking about my ego which make me learn to stop being a selfish. I know that those things is always become the reason why I just feel so lonely.

but the old me just still thinking about itself. I know that it was natural, but please god... just let my self be a better man this year. I know that I just far from you lately. but I remember you, and I believe you that you'll show the better way for me.

2k14

thanks god for letting me study in the best university ever where much great people are ever study there. I'm so proud becoming one of them and becoming one of the next history of Universitas Indonesia. But there's something that I'm affradid about. I'm affraid that it will change me into an arogant person. But once again, thanks... thanks for making me this lucky.. I know I'll fall without you.

2k14

it making me realize about what fear me the most. It isn't godzila, it isn't also anabelle, But it is time
I'm affraid that time will change all the things. I'm just affraid that I'm just doing nothing while the time passing that's why I hope I'll make much thing this year. something good for people. I just want to stop thingking about myself only and start thinking about the other.

2K14

is all I've pass trought, and thanks for that. thanks for becoming a dramatic years.
and what I'm gonna do in 2k15 are
the first things... I'm interesting in writing a book... I have the concept now... just can't wait for my new mac book... I hope i can write a film script from that book

the next thing is I want to start a small busines. the provit it's still not for my self yet but from those things I just want to learn, learn how to be a good enterpreneur and make me feel as an enterpreneur. I really want to build a biomaterial  factory and also build the biomaterial company. I hope someday nobody will fear about loosing someone..

and the last.... I'll find you! maybe I'll found the wrong person but belive me that I'll find you... but please make me sure that it's you when I really find you... thanks..

sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: