FORGIVING MYSELF

by 19.18 0 komentar
Well, just like the post before HERE

Now is the time for the next project. I know it's a bit insane to say this thing as a project, because I don't even know what I'm going to get by doing this project. I ever hear someone said this.
"it is hard to love yourself if you still not forgiving yourself yet"
absolutely he said that words in Bahasa

So, what should I do to forgiving my self?

maybe this video can help me to do it



see, it's said that forgiveness is one of the most powerfull energy that exist. And when you feel like you had forgiven yourself you'll feel empty and the emptyness was the grace.

But it said nothing about the way to forgive my self. It just telling what will happen if I forgive my self. See, give your self a forgiveness isn't that simple. but, even though it was hard, I believe that something special will face me next time.

sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: