One Last Post Before Mariage

by 20.44 0 komentar

It's in the middle of 2018 I met her. She looked at me and gave her thumbs up after I said something silly in a random social club. Then me and her and 2 other friends had a pizza as our dinner. It's hard to deny because I already interested to her. She talked a lot about herself during our dinner. Then we just figured out our first similarities. We hate cheesy crust pizza. we both reject to eat that crust so we put each other crust to each other plate. And that time, She's already had my attention to her. Then, we share both of our number

She talk a lot, but I don't know why can't I hate her. Even she sometimes talked and share something only from her point of view, still I can't hate her. The way she deal with me is what made me love her. Soon after our first meeting we have some little chat on social media telling jokes or something absurd. IDK why she kept reply my text even it was a silly things. I attracted to her already but thinking about having a really long distance relationship was something that keeping me to tell her my feelings. 

So all I thought was to give the best last month before leaving Indonesia. So we start hanging out, and it started by watching a movie together, then having dinner together. I don't know it was me or both of us but we didn't how we started touching each other begin with our fingertips. We both enjoyed all little touch we had consciously or accidentally. I'm addicted to grab her palm, I don't know why but seeing her response to my touch made me felt in love deeper to her. Day by day passed, we hanged out like we were dating each other but still we denied it. She has a traumatic relationship before we might called it toxic. 

We Kissed, we hugged and we admitted that we loved each other but still, no status. I remember how I kissed her for the first time. It was really accidentally moment right after fell a slept on her arm. Till, some people at the social club aware of our relationship. It's hard for me to explain about it. So yes I confess and propose to dating her. She's confused and don't know how to react. I'm fully understand to her condition that she need to focus on her life in Paris and expect nothing from her. But since I already told her everything. It's so easy to tell her the same thing over and over again. She kept confuse and I kept telling her that I love her. Until one day at a bar, we had a deep conversation. It was a midnight talk, and last till morning. We officially dating then after she said that I might be someone she looked for all this time. I felt relief. I don't know why but it's so fun dating her. One thing that really fun was that we already know what each other thinking. Some kind of telepathy but hell no, it's just how we understand each other similarities. 

Until everything change right 1 week before she left Indonesia. I know some thought was haunting her and she kept telling me that she's not ready for a long distance commitment. So we end everything right a night before her flight. 

If someday you read this, I wan't you to know that those month is unbelievable and unforgetable for me 


sheyeng

Developer

Cras justo odio, dapibus ac facilisis in, egestas eget quam. Curabitur blandit tempus porttitor. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor.

0 komentar: